Monday, August 22, 2016

......and Even More Jam!

Sigh.  I can't stop making jam.  This weekend I made Salted Cantaloupe Jam, Raspberry Jam and Tart Cherry Jam.  And it is noteworthy to mention that the raspberry jam was made from raspberries that I picked myself, with a little help from a friend. 

The Cantaloupe recipe needs a little work, but it is good anyway.  The Tart Cherry Jam is rather good, it was requested by my dear brother and then my dear sister said she also wanted some.  Too bad they couldn't tell me when tart cherries were in season.  The Raspberry Jam is just marvelous!  When my cousin's raspberries are ready for picking, I will head over and pick some more......see, I can't stop making jam.  I still have empty jars.....

1 comment:

Tiffstitch said...

Wow, your relatives and friends will be happy to receive these too. :)