Monday, April 11, 2016

Around the World in 80 Days Finished!

I finished!  Thanks for all your comments on this piece, blogging buddies!   I was so unsure of what to do until someone said, use a smaller font!  Now why didn't I think of that?  I found a smaller font that I liked better, and voila!  Here it is!  After stitching for 10 hours for this month's rotation on this piece I knew I didn't have too much left for a finish, so I just kept going.  I can do that, my rotation, my rules!  5 more hours and it was done.  Despite all the errors on the chart, it was enjoyable to stitch and I am very please with how it turned out.  I need to find the perfect frame for it.....

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Fabulous finish, Eva! You did a great job; it looks fantastic!

Robin in Virginia said...

Way to go, Eva! I like the smaller sized font you used. It looks great.

Dianne said...

Congrats on a finish. Looks great.